Monday, April 21, 2008

Re-Visiting My Round 1 Playoff Predictions:

Predictions:
MON vs BOS-Montreal.
DET vs NSH-Detroit, though they didn't play well during the season against Nashville.
PIT vs OTT-Pittsburgh
SJ vs CGY-San Jose
WSH vs PHI-Washington, this one should be close
MIN vs COL-Minnesota, but should be close, too.
SJ vs NYR-Not sure on this one. Rangers won the first game, but I'm callin Jersey.
ANA vs DAL-Anaheim

Current standings and eliminations:

MTL vs BOSSeries tied 3-3
DET vs NSHRed Wings win series 4-2
PIT vs OTTPenguins win series 4-0
SJ vs CGYSeries tied 3-3
WSH vs PHIFlyers lead series 3-2
MIN vs COLAvalanche win series 4-2
NJ vs NYRRangers win series 4-1
ANA vs DALStars win series 4-2

I was right about Pittsburgh and Detroit. Wrong on Annaheim, Jersey, and Colorado. Washington, San Jose, and Montreal are going to game 7. (I hope I'm wrong about Montreal, would love to see them out of it!)

Thanks to TSN.ca

0 comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online