Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Time For Round 2!

I went 4 for 4 in Round 1, let's see how I do in Round 2. How'd you do with your picks?

MTL vs PHI-I think this one will be a great series. Philly's a tough team who should give Montreal a tough time. I'm going to call Montreal.

PIT vs NYR-Another good series. Avery will be looking to get under Crosby, Malkin, and Hossa's skin, but he's going to have to answer to the mighty Georges Laraque for any of his actions. Avery's not dumb enough to drop 'em with the NHL's top heavyweight, but Pittsburgh's got a few tough guys that will help keep Avery under control. Some great stars in this series, I'm calling the Penguins for the win.

DET vs COL-Yet another great series matchup. These 2 teams hate each other and it goes back about a decade. Detroit won the season series 4-0, but Colorado has Forsberg and Foote both playing well. Again, going to be a great series. I'll go with Detroit on this one, though, I wouldn't be surprised to see Colorado take it.

SJ vs DAL-OK, so, they're all great mach-ups. These two are also rivals and Dallas has been playing well enough to eek out the win from San Jose. It's all going to depend on how hungry the Sharks are. I'm calling Dallas.

What're your picks?

0 comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online